ShApes, Geometry and Algebra (SAGA)
Aims and Scope:
The workshop aims at supporting the exchange of ideas between the fields of Algebraic Geometry, Numerical Analysis, and Geometric Modelling. Topics of interest include
- Geometry of curves and surfaces
- Rational/implicit representation
- Resultant constructions and implicitization
- Singularity, detection and analysis
- Classification of curves and surfaces
- Intersection, resolution
- Approximate/certified methods
- Computer Implementations of Algorithmic Algebraic Geometry
- Isogeometric Analysis
The workshop is held in conjunction with the Kick-Off event of the
Marie-Curie ITN Network SAGA.
It is open to all researchers working on any of the topics of interest previously mentioned. If you want to participate please send an email to email@example.com specifying whether or not you want to give a talk (including, in that case, the title and a short abstract).
More details to be included later. Participants will be lodged at Hotel Las Rocas or Hotel Miramar, located five minutes walking from the CIEM building.